The Centre forms part of Slough Borough Council's broader leisure strategy for the borough. The Council has invested considerably in improving and delivering additional leisure and community facilities for the town, promoting active lifestyles and addressing health issues in the local area.
The Centre was shortlisted within the Development of the Year category at the Thames Valley Property Awards 2020. It was also selected for inclusion in the SPACES Yearbook and Awards 2020.
The new Centre is managed by the council’s leisure contractor, Everyone Active.
The Centre offering includes:
• 25m, eight lane, swimming pool
• 15m by 10m teaching pool with moveable floor
• unisex changing village (wet)
• poolside sauna and steam room
• four court sports hall
• 135 station gym
• three exercise studios
• male and female changing facilities (dry)
• treatment rooms