LEARN MORE ABOUT HELP TO BUY AT MILESTONE SLOUGH

Developments  |  1 September 2016

Buyers interested in our development of houses for sale in SloughMilestone, the first residential scheme delivered by Slough Urban Renewal, will have the opportunity to find out more about the Government’s popular Help to Buy scheme at a dedicated event on the weekend of 10th and 11th September

Mortgage brokers and Help to Buy experts will be on hand to offer free advice on qualifying for Help to Buy and the various mortgage options available to purchasers, as well as information on the conveyancing and buying process. The recently launched three-bedroom show home will be open for visitors to explore the quality and specification of the homes remaining for sale at the flagship development.

LEARN MORE ABOUT HELP TO BUY AT MILESTONE SLOUGH

Since the launch earlier this summer, demand for homes at Milestone has been particularly strong from first time buyers keen to use the Help to Buy scheme, which puts home ownership within reach of those without large cash savings. A deposit of just 5% is required, with the Government providing a 20% equity loan, taking the total deposit to 25%. The buyer then raises a mortgage for the remaining 75%.

In order to purchase a 3-bedroom family home at Milestone for £484,950, a deposit of £24,247 is required, with a Government equity loan of just under £97,000 and a mortgage of £363,712. No interest payments are required on the equity loan for the first five years.

The design of the homes focuses on clean lines and coherent materials, with Internal specification including Symphony high gloss kitchens, white Ideal Standard sanitaryware with white gloss vanity units and Porcelanosa tiles.

 

An opportunity to become a homeowner without a large deposit

Alastair Gourlay at Slough Urban Renewal, said: “There is huge demand for high quality, fairly priced new homes within the borough, but often deposit requirements are a barrier to ownership. This event is a great opportunity for any buyer without a large deposit to find out more about how they can become homeowners or move on up the housing ladder through the Help to Buy scheme.”

The event is taking place at the Sales and Marketing Suite at Milestone, Ledgers Road, Slough on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September from 10 noon until 5pm. Prices at Milestone range from £484,950. Call Slough Urban Renewal on 01753 326 106 or visit www.milestone-slough.co.uk